Chulalongkorn University Won 7 Awards the 45th International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva
On April 10, 2017, the National Research Council held a press conference to conclude the results of the competition and exhibition of the “45th International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva” in Geneva, Swiss Confederation during March 29 to April 2, 2017 with Chulalongkorn University winning 7 of the 91 entries of the 31 leadings organizations in Thailand.
Gen. Prajin Juntong Deputy Prime Minister presided in presenting certificates to the researchers and inventors who participated in the competition and exhibition in the international area at the National Research Council in Chulalongkorn University as follows:
3 Gold Medal Awards
- Smart Location-Based Mobile Application: by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nawanit Songkram and the Faculty of Education
- Foldable Bio Mouth Impression Tray by Prof. Dr. Rathanawan Magaraphan and the Petroleum and Petrochemical College (Special Prize from First Institute Researchers and Invention in Iran (FIRI) Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Bio-Cellulose Composite Wound Sealing Material by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ratana Rujiravanit and the Petroleum and Petrochemical College
2 Silver Medal Awards
- Multicultural Virtual World by Asst. Prof. Dr. Jintavee Khlaisung and the Faculty of Education
- Performance and Safety of Resveratrol and Lipoic Acid Patches for Fat Burning in Overweight Volunteers by Asst. Prof. Dr. Amornpun Sereemaspun and the Faculty of Medicine (Special Prize from Association of Polish Invention and Rationalizers Republic of Poland)
2 Bronze Medal Awards
- Access the real knowledge with BiMMA: Banknote iMagnifier Mobile Application” by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Prakob Koraneekit and the Faculty of Education
- Smart U-learning System: Intelligent Innovation Virtually Limitless Education” Prof. Dr. Nawanit Songkram and the Faculty of Education
There are also works from the elementary sector of Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School’s Innovation Center. Three award winning works are Smart First Aid Kits for Athletes, Smart Money Saving Box in the School, and Secure Transportation for Students with Flash Fetch.